My Hidden Treasure

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Blog

I have not been very good at posting here and I feel terrible. I had no idea of the many people who check this Blog for info. Every time I miss a day or two it becomes obvious LOL
I am going to try and maintain this Blog on a weekly basis. Of course if a situation comes to light that has to be addressed, I will certainly try and post here. As most of you know I do not believe the WLS thread is place to discuss our lives, or our business. I think it is a place to help others. To try and keep people on the right track and answer questions. While my postings can sometimes be a bit long, please note that I address A LOT of different people and issues. It is never all about ME...That's what this blog is for. It is all about ME, my feelings, my opinions, and all there is to know about my Journey...about the only thing I do not share is my writings, I'm talking poetry, sonnets and short stories. Those are private and personal, although some have been published, for the most part , that is the part of me that is private and comforting and the place I go when I want to escape what is painful and real.
I am working on a new Blog...a Blog that will be about me and my play time. More of an insight as to who I really am....There I will be able to show my work...I believe my work shows my feelings better then any writing. Some call me an "Artist", while that may be true....I just play. I have a world of fantasy and fun...a place in which to dwell where there is no judgement, no harsh words or sadness (although every once in a while a "sad" creation may emerge) For the most part my private world is full of color, brightness and sunshine..It is the KEY to my happiness and my ability to keep smiling in the most painful of times. As soon as it is finished, I will invite you into that world and hope that it will make you feel good , just to visit.
Like I say, I will maintain the WLS Blog, but not on a daily basis.
I belong to many "groups" Volunteers, artist, crafters, quilters and animals.... It can become very overwhelming at times...so I'm try to restructure my life so I can give each group the best of me...even if it means cutting back on the time I dedicate to each one.
I can't play and enjoy the life I've created, if I'm writing all day.
I do LOVE this group and all that follow this Blog...I just need a bit more ME time.

No comments: