I stopped Blogging about it because from the e-mail I received I felt that the Newbies were using it as a diet. It is NOT a diet. Some lose weight while others do not...Guess that depends how off track you truly are. The 5 Day Pouch Test (5DPT) is for those of us who have had surgery and may be struggling after a few years out. It is a way to get you back in touch with all the reasons you wanted surgery to begin with and a way you can go back to the beginning to test your tool.
The 5DPT is not for people who do not HAVE a tool to test.
For those of you who want to know more, simply google 5DPT.
To simplify it it:
You have 2 days of liquid (with a little more advantage with the soups)
Day 3 is soft protein
Day 4 firm protein and day 5 solid protein
Again, menu and recipes can be found at the site or look up Kaye Bailey
I tried the emergen-C that came with my book (which you DO NOT have to buy) and I love it. I think it has a great deal to do with my restored energy.
I also tried a lot of the recipes. I make better soup, but the Tuna patties were fabulous...I'm having them again this evening...with home made applesauce. (they taste like potato pancakes)
I will gladly answer any questions about this test. However, I must tell new people that chance are you will NOT lose weight, so don't waste 5 days hoping. Something more drastic is needed...
Slimfast, Cabbage soup diet...what ever has worked in the past for quick weight loss. You MUST lose the weight..that rule is never broken...not for anyone. You also must maintain it until you have surgery. if you go back to my beginning you will have a better idea of what you can look forward to...it's all about attitude :-) Believing in yourself.....


No comments:
Post a Comment