Gee life was rolling along so nicely. In November Rich noticed a "bug bite" on the side of my face. I don't look in the mirror very often so I hadn't noticed it but at times it did itch.
It's not really bug season here, but we do have spiders in the barn and I do spend time out there. So I chalked it off to an eight legged meanie and that was the end of it.
In Dec, it was still there and by Jan. Rich asked if it was normal for a bug bite to last that long.. I had forgotten about it, but he looks at my face, I don't.
He had to go to the Dermatologist yesterday so I went along to question about this bug bite. I ended up with a hole in my face and 3 stitches...Not happy.
She explained all kinds of cancers to me...fast growing, slow growing...blah , blah...so the point would be??? Was she preparing me for something or just boasting of her knowledge regarding all the different kinds of face cancers there are. We will find out in a week.
My friend in Florida knew what was going on and called last night all sick with worry. She wanted to know why I wasn't up set or scared. (I would think she'd know me by now)
What will be will be...not much I can do to change things at this point so why worry myself sick over it (that seems to be her job LOL)
I rolled over twice and woke myself up when my cheek hit the pillow, it is a bit sore and itchy...I'm sure that will pass in a few days. For the time being I have these lovely blue stitches in my face...can't believe they don't come in purple. Purple I would have worn with pride...maybe even kept them LOL
We never know what tomorrow will bring do we ? Some of us will wake up, some won't. Life is just very unpredictable, as long as it keeps happening, I'm happy.
Keep the faith and keep smiling...Life ain't all that bad.


No comments:
Post a Comment