My Hidden Treasure

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thank You Jan

See , this is what I mean...Jan is someone who I have "known" for several years, but I have never had the pleasure of hugging her in person. She is someone who has always been supportive through the group we belong to and e-mails...There are many like Jan, many wonderful people who have supported me with kind words and sound advice. These people have no idea of how they have touched my heart or affected my life....They are truly a treasure that fills my heart.
This is something Jan sent to me in answer to a former post...It just tickled me.

As far as "friends" go, there was a dear man in our life many years ago before he left this world who always used to say: "Friends are like a melon, shall I tell you why? To find a good one, a dozen you must try :)"
Thanks Jan for reminding me that I am a very lucky lady to have sooooo many fine melons in my life....and thank you all for being among them.....

No comments: