My Hidden Treasure

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Almost four weeks

My, My, how quickly time goes bye. I'm not sure how many people are trying to follow this Blog, I will try and write more often. It's been a crazy few weeks.

I did get weighed on Monday and was very excited. There was a reason I didn't post that loss here. I realized that there are people in my WLS group that are watching me closely and I fear judging their success according to mine. This isn't about numbers, it's about a total life style change. This isn't a diet, it's a new beginning. Old habits die hard and the journey is a difficult one.
You can only eat so much, and what you chose to eat is what it's all about...not numbers.
I'm finding it hard to to slow down. I never realized how fast I must have eaten, shoveling was more like it. I do not believe I ever truly tasted food. I find that I can't seem to put a small amount on my spoon (no wonder they recommend a baby spoon) If I ever find an infant spoon on sale I'm buying 20 of them LOL Fitting in 64 oz of water is also a chore, I feel like I should have the water bottle strapped to me like a feed bag LOL And then we have exercise, by the time I finish cleaning and doing chores and getting into my sewing room (where I want to be) who has time for exercise? It is something that I have actually had to schedule into my day...Yup! This is a new way of life, no doubt about it. But I've lost weight and I've already dropped a size in clothes, so I'm very happy.
Will I ever post my loss...You bet I will...I'll scream it from the roof tops. I see Bob on Dec 4th and I will post my weight after that visit and will probably do so monthly after that...I just want all the Newbies to be able to focus on their own success...We all seem to become very competitive at this stage.
All I know is that I have more energy then I've had in many years, I feel wonderful and I'm beyond Happy.....Thanks for checking on me.

No comments: