Days get so busy and never seem to end the way we plan...Hell mine don't even begin how they're planned...
I can have a day all planned out and one phone call can change everything...Like last week, I had planned out my day (I very productive one I might add) but then a call came that Matt missed dialysis, which lead to sending a friend of mine to his apt. which lead to Police and Hospitals and....the day did NOT go as planned, neither did the next one or the one after that.
I think if I was as smart as people seem to think I am...I'd stop planning my days and just go with the flow. Much easier, much less stress and frustration.
I still haven't started my visits for the Graston Technique or for therapy...Next Tuesday is the day....Did I mention when Rich questioned the doctor as to why he keeps stressing the painful procedure...the doc said he had an athlete bite a towel in half? So stay tuned for this one...my life is quite an adventure when I stand on the outside looking in LOL
My public speak adventure went well last Tuesday...I received a lot of compliments...One man came up and told me how impressed he was that I did not use a "Cheat sheet" he said every Motivational Speaker he ever saw needed noted...WOW is that what I am? A motivational Speaker...I like that handle. Several people remarked about my lack of notes...like it was something real special, who watches stuff like that? I'd never notice....I didn't have notes simply because I hadn't had the time to write any. I thought about writing some cue's on my hand and then figured what the hell...why not just let it come from the heart...It seemed to work just fine.
In between running for Butterfly supplies I'm trying to get ready for a show we are doing...Tried making up some Fairy babies and when they cooked they darkened to little Spanish fairies...I broke off the head of a big fairy I was working on and an ear fell off another. I decided it wasn't a good day for fairies to be born and put all the clay away.
I'm sure there are people who know me (or think they do) that believe I have a very charmed existence...While that may be true in some respects (heaven knows I DO have an angel on my shoulder) ,my days are no different than anyone elses. Some are better then others and some just suck all together....but each one is a gift .
My visit with Bob was good...allow me to brag a bit by saying I weigh exactly what I did last year...woohooo I figure once this *&^%$ foot is fixed and I can walk without wanting to scream...I can get back to exercise and knock off another few pounds...but I'm very contented where I am...Have a great day everyone.....


No comments:
Post a Comment