Well it has been a busy week, in spite of how my foot is feeling I was able to do shopping with Karen and Krista for some school clothes. Gosh the outfits they have for girls these days are frightening...
Karen and Krista both helped me with my studio. I've got some new cubies and that one thing people can do for me...refold fabric so it fits into the cubies. It is starting to look like it once did and that makes me very happy. I've got a long way to go and promised myself instead of facing it for 8 to 10 hours...I will get as much done in an hour as I can and then move on to things that are more fun. I will also dedicate 2 hours a day to Christmas gifts..I have plenty of time, so hopefully that plan will work.
The kids left early thins morning in the pouring rain...Rain always makes me tired but I had so much to catch up on I didn't get to go back to bed...However, it is still raining and I think a nap is in order...I now understand why God doesn't want "older women" to have babies...It's fine when they are baby babies...but when they grow older, you need a great deal of extra energy and stamina...Perhaps I just have a much quieter existence now...What ever the case...It NAP TIME!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment