It has been absolutely crazy around here. Seems like we go for long dry spells where everything is the same (SSDD) and then all at once life is busy, full of highs and lows, tears and joy...It's like a big bowl of soup..one days it's almost empty and another day it's full of all sorts of stuff...
This weeks bowl was full...Rich decided I had been held captive long enough, this winter was miserable with both of us sharing one vehicle. I had meetings, functions and a business to get to and he just likes being able to get in his truck and go...Sooo we went out looking for a true 4X4, that would be a vehicle with a locking differential, something they don't seem to be making much of anymore, unless you go for a truck. There are 4X4's but not REAL ones like I need..We've tried the "wanna be's" and the all wheel...Our driveway is just to darned steep . So after much pondering about affordability and needs vs. wants...I ended up with a Jeep Liberty, one of the few Jeeps that are true 4x4's. It is perhaps the first car I have had that I designed from scratch to include everything I want in a vehicle...I didn't settle. So all in all it was a happy experience. I did love my HHR, but it isn't a winter car.
In between that adventure my Grandson paid a visit and brought his MOM LOL..He is growing up so fast and the visit was so enjoyable. he is learning to control himself better . What a pleasure to be able to enjoy his company. I never thought we'd see the day when he would go...willingly...to a sushi restaurant but he did and actually had a good time...as he put it," it was awesome!!!" and it was. They heard it was his birthday so they made a big fuss over him with a special dessert and a silk robe so he could have his picture taken for their "Wall". Needless to say he was very excited.
One day we all went "Easter" shopping, he got Rollerblades and helped me pick out stuff out for Krista...That was also a fun day. We even got to eat in Wegmans..truly an adventure for a child that doesn't eat very much (no meat at all).
My busy week left me very little time for posting here....But hopefully time management will get better. It's not like I'm not trying LOL I can actually walk in my studio...no kidding. A clean studio is the sign of a sick mind...Guess I'm as healthy as you could hope for LOL It will never be totally organized, I'm too busy for that, but it is Nice to know where stuff is.
Gosh I think back to a few years ago when all of this activity would have been impossible and now...well life is very exciting.
Marilynn and I are getting ready for our Paducah pilgrimage LOL It is a much needed break for both of us...It's been one helluva year.
For those of you who have had the same trouble with eggs as I have (for my WL group) mainly we don't tolerate them. I used egg beaters and what ever they have removed is what made me sick because I am now able to look forward to my scrabbled eggs once again...Thanks to my friend Debbie, I can even make them right LOL
Happy Easter everyone!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment