Life's pace just seems to be picking up as days go by. I spent all day yesterday with Matt at the cardiologist. He is schedules for a chemical stress test next Friday and then a follow up the following Friday to see if he needs an angioplasty all this is being done for him to hopefully get back on the transplant list. My concerns grow because he has a lot against him this time around. Lots of scar tissue, heart disease, and complication from a lot of transfusions.
To look at him you would never know he had a problem..bless his heart, not one gray hair and no wrinkles.
Rich continues to improve but the house is still busy with visiting professionals. It means herding the dogs (I don't want them to jump) and having things prepared for them to do what they do...just another thing added to the day. Still have chores to do and now it's canning season. I'll be happy I did it comes winter, but right now it;s just one more "chore"..I'd like to be in my sewing room finishing up my QOV and some projects that have been put on hold, not to mention Butterflies to make.
I haven't even gotten to the hospital to see my friend Lisa, but I have talked to her on the phone and she is doing great. Thank God for our dedicated team....
There just aren't enough hours in the day.... But on a happy note; I would not have been able to keep up this pace a year ago. No way!!! My weight caused a complete lack of energy, plus the pain in my knees was consuming me. I was lucky to do the simple task in life...getting out of bed, getting dressed..walking 3 feet...The fact that I am now standing on those same knees for 8 to 10 hours a day amazes me. the fact that I can clean out stalls, bend, lift and walk with no pain is a blessing. I owe it all to extreme weight loss...Not that 20 pounds is any easier to loss...but being able to shed over 100 pounds in less then a year was so necessary for my health and well being.
It may not be an answer for everyone, but it was the answer to a prayer for me...


No comments:
Post a Comment