My Hidden Treasure

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall is most beautiful

Has it been that long? Gosh the time just flies, doesn't it. I have been so caught up in life that I guess the days passing tend to get away from me.
My canning is complete for this year. Didn't do as much as I would have liked, but doing Richards chores, plus my own, plus running with Matt...It just didn't leave me as much time as I would have liked.
Pickles are done and soooo good, beets are done, squash and peaches are in freezer , right along with 60 ear of corn.
Rich is doing better then fabulous, he is now in Cardiac rehab and I go along with him to use the gym. I not only surprised myself but people there remember me from last year when I was in therapy for my legs. No one can believe the difference and I was delighted that I could do so much the first day....With out being winded or fatigued I might add.

My brother got a clean report yesterday. he has been trying to get back on the transplant list...talk about jumping threw hoops..I thought WLS was bad. that poor guy is at the end of his rope. We are hoping he won't need a catherization, since his Stress Test was good and the doc sees no purpose to a risky test. The transplant team requires it but we are hoping they will take Dr. Ryders recommendation...if not Matt will have to have that as well.

I have been busy try to set up a business with Marilynn, between making things and working the web site...sheesh how many hours in a day? My way of relaxing has become Farmtown on Face book..it is so darned addictive...but it does allow me to shut down for a while.....
Today is a beautiful fall day and the tree's are absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't leave this place for all the money in the world...It's like paradise on earth...and right now it's wearing the most beautiful quilt of color you can imagine.......
Ron is here for his BD and it's nice having him around....Time to make that growing boy some breakfast...LOL...Wishing everyone a wonderful day!!!

No comments: