My Hidden Treasure

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A NIce Visit

Thursday we got a wonderful surprise. Robyn called to say she was taking a drive in the country, I asked were she was and low and behold she was up here. She took the ride with her best friend Elspeth (a bit of an adopted daughter) they've been friends forever.
I think it did wonders for Rich to get his mind of things and once again have the house filled with idle chatter that only young females can bring.
I got a Mothers Day gift of Mary Kay product (which I desperately need right now) and Rich got a Fathers Day gift of Americana things for the kitchen, place mats, pot holders....He loves Americana things.
I took the girls to the Amish Market so Elspeth could get spices for her Cook crazy daughter, and Robyn got some good hearty food..She is looking just lovely, she's lost 30 some odd pounds and has a lot more energy. She goes to a gym and has a personal trainer so her head is where it should be for success. We are very proud of her.
She also surprised us by coming up in their new car, a Jeep Cherokee..It's used but beautifully taken car of, looks like one of our trade In's LOL I'm so glad they have it, now there are no excuses not to visit in winter :-)
It was a nice break from our norm and I was sorry they couldn't stay over night.Yesterday was right back to work on my studio. I was so happy at the end of the day that I actually put a dent in the organization.
The rain has forced Rich to slow down a bit and do some inside work, so that's something to be thankful for.
Thank you every one who has left messages here as well as private e-mails...I am truly blessed having so many Angels in my life, I don't know what I would do without your support and prayers.

No comments: